Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

100 Word Challenge


WALT write about a topic using less than 100 words
SUCCESS CRITERIA - Have you remembered…
  • to re-read your story to check it makes sense?
  • use great vocabulary to make your story interesting?
  • Use the correct punctuation?
Awaking to a constant sound of beeping I forced my right eye open to peep down at my alarm.  “8.50! 8.50! not 8.50! it couldn’t be 8.50!” I thought in my head.  I pulled myself upright tripping over all the stuff on my floor.  I was going as fast as I could I had to get ready for school.  I brushed my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and ate my breakfast, I still had to put my lunch in my bag.  “Liona are you ready for school” shouted mum.  But I thought I had enough time.

1 comment:

  1. I Love your 100 Word Change but I think you need to Change the colour of your writing But besize that you and your work is all some.

    Thank you for your all some blog it was nice to see.

    BY KIANA BARBER ALSO KNOWN AS GEEK 2 BY YOU.

    ReplyDelete