Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Learning Reflection Term1

This Block we were writing a reflection on how we did this term.

What was your best moment in term one? Why?
My best moment this term was when I got to open my Chromebook, because it was the most amazing feeling.It also felt like my birthday.
What was the most important thing you learnt?
The most important thing I learnt was how to add detail to my writing.I even learnt how to use show me on the I Pad's first even before the teacher.
What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
I think the best subject I did this term was writing because I had written some cool stories. I also think I did maths the best because I was always finished my work.
What subject did you not do so well in and why?
I don’t think I have any subject that I didn't to so well in because I had always finished my work and was doing extra work sometimes.
Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently.   I managed my time awesomely this term because I was never behind in any work.I worked independently for all independent activities.
What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
I don’t have anything to improve on because I have always done the right thing at the right time in the right place.
Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment