Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Holiday Recount


WALT recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.

“Are you ready Lu” asked mum.  “Nearly I shouted I was still  getting my money out of my money jar.  It was a long and boring ride but it was worth it.  We had finally arrived in Whangarei, I was so thrilled when I got out of the car.  There were lots of different shops and cafes.


At first when we started walking around I was so energetic but then I got really tired.  There were a lot of people walking around with bags in there hands.  I was so eager to go in the shops.  Finally we went in a shop there were lots of cool clothes and accessories.  For my sister and my cousin Leighton it was easy to choose, but for some reason it was really hard for me.


We had to go to three different shops.  When we got to the third shop I rushed to the shoes area.  It only took one glance and a smile and I knew I had found the perfect pair of shoes.  I showed my mum tried them on and bought them.  I also bought a Manly Sea Eagles high bounce ball.  It was a long and exciting trip home we were eating doughnuts and listening to music.



No comments:

Post a Comment