Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

The Mysterious white door

This week the whole class have been working on animation about a picture. Now first we had to write a story and then we used our stories as our topic.
WALT
add detail to our creative writing to make it interesting to our reader

Success Criteria



- use of descriptive words to build a picture


- use different sentence beginnings and types


- use expressive vocabulary


- describe the event so the reader feels as though they are there


- be creative and imaginative

My story is about a girl who see's a little door. Then there was cake floating mysteriously around she ate it. She shrunk. She climbed up the ladder and then she went in. There was a candy land. I really like how my movie matches my story. I think I could have worked maybe a bit longer on it. 









7 comments:

  1. hi Liona you are a very cool friend can you plise comet on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coby is this comment helpful, Kind, and thoughtful. Maybe you should check with a buddy before you publish and Coby I will comment on your blog

      Delete
  2. Hey Lulu I like your movie. I think it is amazing and cool. Next time I think you should make your movie size bigger and then that will be great. You are awesome. Thank you for putting that on your blog I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiana I have made it bigger because of your help. Once again Thank you.

      Delete
  3. have you comented on my blog yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your animation video about the mysterious door was cool.
    Can't wait until you post somethink else up

    ReplyDelete