add detail to our creative writing to make it interesting to our reader
- use of descriptive words to build a picture
- use different sentence beginnings and types
- use expressive vocabulary
- describe the event so the reader feels as though they are there
- be creative and imaginative
Monday, June 23, 2014
The Mysterious white door
This week the whole class have been working on animation about a picture. Now first we had to write a story and then we used our stories as our topic.
My story is about a girl who see's a little door. Then there was cake floating mysteriously around she ate it. She shrunk. She climbed up the ladder and then she went in. There was a candy land. I really like how my movie matches my story. I think I could have worked maybe a bit longer on it.
Posted by Unknown at 11:40 AM