Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lego Story

Over the past two weeks we have been doing LEGO stories. What I mean by "LEGO stories" is that to make doing writing more fun and interesting we used LEGO. How we used is that we built our settings and put our characters in and we took photos with the IPads. Then we uploaded them to Flickr and got them of there. This made us a lot more interested and through out the whole first day we were doing we just wanted to keep going.  I think what did well was building the backgrounds and making them look like the places in my story. I think something I didn't do quite to well is that it tuck me a long time to build my setting but at least I got it done. Well Here it is I hope you like my story and pictures.

WALT write a story about a movie using the strategies and techniques that I know.

With the click of Ella’s fingers The pink Jaguars followed her down the hallway they were the most popular girls in school. All blonde except Ella the leader, They all wore pink except Ella she wore purple. Not so long after that they went head to head with The Tigers. They were sworn enemies they hated each other and they were always challenging each other. Ella and Nick the leaders of the two gangs they hated each other most of all. Although lots of rumors were going around they suit they still resisted. Until one day they fell for each other.



“Yeah I know and he’s really cute but the rest of the group wouldn't agree” replied Ella
While they were chit chatting Nick and Bestian were having a talk about the same thing so he decided to ring her. “Brrrring Brrrring brrrring Ella picked the and said “ Hello who is this”. “ It’s Nick” he answered on the Phone He asked  “Can we meet up at the park tomorrow at 3 o’clock I have to tell you something” Ella replied “Okay I have to too”.They both hung up.

The next day they told each other how they felt and decided that they wanted to go out. They had been secretly dating for over two weeks now. The tigers and Jaguars were getting suspicious. Nick and Ella  both decided to tell their groups. “ Umm Jaguars I need to tell you something Me and Nick have been secretly dating” she murmured. “You should've just told us Ella we wouldn't have cared” and suddenly all the Jaguars actually had crushes on The Tigers. While they were talking about who they liked Nick was still trying to tell them and then just shouted “I've been secretly dating Ella” They said the same exact thing as the Jaguars.  Then they decided they would get married Their mums and dads said “Okay”. So the next week they did.

With white streamers hanging from the ceiling and green and brown chairs the wedding was set. All the Jaguars arrived with a Tiger by their side and all of them lived happily ever after.



Screenshot 2014-09-04 at 9.42.18 AM.png
First Photo
Screenshot 2014-09-03 at 10.05.55 AM.png
Second Photo


Screenshot 2014-09-03 at 10.05.37 AM.png
Last Photo


2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey Liona. I like it really good but the thing is that it didn't really make sense and may be cheeked with a teacher did the jaguars and tigers get married to ? But I like the post nice I likey !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jolene Yes they did in the next series.

      Delete