Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Passion Learning

Over these two terms We have been doing Passion Learning Projects all though we haven't finished it yet I am still really proud of how far we have gotten.  Our project was to help make the library a better place.  We were doing this to help Mrs Wihongi.  I think what we did well was stay calm the whole way and using .  First is my Self Reflection for Inquiry.  Secondly this is a Movie that me and my partner Kiana made.  I hope you like.

The Movie


The Library Group from Kaikohe West on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud Liona, you guys have done an amazing job! Luckily I know what your project is, but do you think you should add some more information for other readers that may not know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss well actually that's what i'm doing right now.

      Delete