Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Follow me to my special place

Today we were allowed to post some work on our blogs and I chose this piece. We did this writing with Mrs Neale our teacher on thursdays. WALT: use adjectives to make our writing more interesting.



Follow me to my special place, where the sunsets on our beautiful Maunga.

Follow me to my special place, where the grass is always greener.Where the gorgeous flowers lay on our beloved ones.

Follow me to my special place. Where my family and I visit my beautiful mum. Where the scorching hot sun shines and the colourful flowers all glisten.Where the soft breeze blows in your luscious hair.

Follow me to my special place where you can just be free.

Follow me to my special place, the Cemetery where my mum is buried.

No comments:

Post a Comment